Gallery Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Tales From The Smoking Wyrm #4 Kickstarter is now live!

 Tales From The Smoking Wyrm issue 4 Kickstarter is now live. Check it out, and hopefully you'll see something there that might entice you to support it. This zine supports Dungeon Crawl Classics (DCC) but it's presented in such a way that any Old School Rules (OSR) player or fan can find something useful and interesting with it. 

I drew this gnome fellow.

I am once again doing art for this zine. I have some spot illustrations within it and I am contracted to do more. However I am not able to show any of that here at this time. Yet. However if you keep an eye of the Kickstarter campaign, our website, and our Facebook Group ( Tales From The Smoking Wyrm) you might see more.

Onward Retainer! is my regular comic strip-thing that I am happy to say is returning in this issue as well. I get a kick out of these characters and their misadventures and writing and drawing them has been a highlight of the year for me. At this time I have scripts written through issue 10 and the story for #5 is already done. (It's nice to get ahead!).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Dor Nyvs images 1 & 2

Dor Nyvs* is a new Elemental Patreon for DCC cooked by Trevor Stamper and the Blind Visionary team. This article appears in Tales From The S...